AIM
MasVegito

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

LOVED IT

I absolutly loved this submission. I can tell you have put a rediculous amount of time, sweat, blood, and tears into this and I can assure you it was worth every second. It looks to me to be a perfect rendition of what being on a horrible trip would be like. We can all hope that this never happens to us. Only one thing; you mention in your explanation of the submission and in you "confused?" section at the end, that he makes, or attempts to make, some toast. I have watched this carefully 4 times and I have seen absolutly no toast. Is there actually toast and I'm just missing it? Anyway, overall, FANTASTIC SUBMISSION!

Sqeezy responds:

There's no toast, no. He couldn't get that task done.

DANKE SEHR.

Water out of the Toilet Water out of the Toilet

LOL

Dude, screw everyone that says this suck, or that is sick. Fuck 'em right in their ears. This was fucking hilarious, well drawn, great voice acting, great informercial parody, and a very original concept! I give you a 10 and every thumb me and my dog have high in the air! Cudos, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

cherrorist responds:

Thanks mate. I did this for kicks cuz I enjoyed it, and you people liking it adds a cool bonus to it. Ultimately, I don't give a shit about bad reviews, I wasn't trying to please the whole world. Plus a few made me lmao.

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

LOL That's great.

Take that! You bad shit gay face! Haha! That's so damn funny. Take that, Crime! You shit! Keep up the good work mate, cheers.

'For The Cookies' 'For The Cookies'

That kicked too much ass.

I don't care what anyone says, that was fuckin' awesome. I like the way you animate and the whole "DBZ" style to it was rockin'. Cheers.

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

NICE

Once again Waterman, you have split my sides. Keep up the great work man. The parodies just keep getting better and better.

Sprite Survivor - 1 Sprite Survivor - 1

Hmm...

I found it to be very well done and quite funny indeed. Only one thing really bugged me. The little green dragon guy that always says "bub"? HE'S NOT A POKEMON! When the blue haired guy (I forget his name) kicked him when he wouldn't stop saying "bub", he called him a pokemon. He is actually the leading character in an 8-bit NES game titled "Bubble Bobble". A very cool game I might add. Anyway, other than that, NICE FLASH!

Hell-Fire responds:

yea i know. Ryu said "talk like a pokemon and ill fukin kill you". Bub was talking like a pokemon. Doesn't mean he is a pokemon. Thabnks for review neway

Chinchilla XZ Chinchilla XZ

lol

lol, not too bad Dan. I was in the newgrounds flash chatroom when you said to go check this out, and it's not bad at all. Looks like you actually put some time into it. Grats.

StupidHumorKing responds:

Thanks for the kind and honest review MasVegito, and cheers for taking the time to look at my cartoon, I hope to see ur cartoons soon man :)

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

LOL

Haha, I just love your cartoons man. I like how your art has kind of a Johnen Vasquez look to it. It's insanely funny stuff. This is my farvorite cartoon of yours, and i hope to see much more in the future. Keep up the good work!